Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Celcom Game Hero Portal? (Celcom Game Hero)
- Celcom Game Hero is a subscription based game portal that offers on-going game tournament(s)/contest(s) and unlimited free android game downloads to Celcom subscribers. The subscription fee for Celcom Game Hero is at RM3.00 per week. Celcom Game Hero hosts games tournament(s) and is open to all Celcom subscribers for participation. All game tournament(s) provides exciting prizes and the prizes of each game tournament/contest is displayed in www.gamehero.my.
- Celcom Game Hero hosts on-going game tournaments throughout the year and the duration of each tournament will be displayed in www.gamehero.my. For each tournament, a game title will be released as the tournament game. Subscribers to Celcom Game Hero can download the game and play the game to reach the highest rank on the Leaderboard to win the offered prizes. Prizes may differ from one game tournament to the next.
How to subscribe to Celcom Game Hero portal?
There are 2 ways to subscribe to Celcom Game Hero. Subscription can be via:
- Visit www.gamehero.my
- Game application
- There are 2 ways to subscribe to Celcom Game Hero. Subscription can be via:
How to participate in the tournament game?
Celcom Game Hero will announce a game title for each tournament. To participate, a subscriber need to do the following :
- Subscribe to Celcom Game Hero portal.
- Download the game title announced for tournament.
- Play the game and upload the score.
- Maintain active subscription for the entire campaign period.
- Celcom Game Hero will announce a game title for each tournament. To participate, a subscriber need to do the following :
In game credit – GEM
GEMs are a virtual currency that can be used to:
- Revive and continue with current game play when defeated
- Purchase minor boosts that can be activated at the start of a new game play
- Use to open Toolkit game
- 2 free GEMs will be given every 4 hour.
- Alternatively, subscribers have the option to purchase more GEMs to continue with the game play.
- As subscriber attains higher level within the game, more GEMs are required to resuscitate the LIFE to continue with the game.
The summary of the LIFE redemption using in game GEMs credits are as below:
Level Number of GEMs 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 10
- GEMs are a virtual currency that can be used to:
GEM - Purchase options
There are 5 packages available for the GEMs purchase for all tournament game(s). A subscriber may choose either one of the following packages based on requirement to continue with the game play and compete.
Package Price Number of GEMs Small Pack RM 3.90 4 GEMs Medium Pack RM 7.90 9 GEMs Big Pack RM 16.90 20 GEMs Bronze Pack RM 29.90 40 GEMs Silver Pack RM 39.90 60 GEMs Gold Pack RM 59.90 100 GEMs Crystal Pack RM 99.90 200 GEMs Diamond Pack RM 139.90 300 GEMs
Please note that:
- The monthly limit is cap at RM200.
- For subscriber that is using duo sim card mobile phone, GEMs purchase via Celcom billing can only be done at SIM 1. Upload score for the tournament can only be done through SIM 1 as well.
- There are 5 packages available for the GEMs purchase for all tournament game(s). A subscriber may choose either one of the following packages based on requirement to continue with the game play and compete.
GEMs and Validity
All GEMs purchased will remain in the Celcom Game Hero individual game account that the subscriber created.
- It is available for the following tournament game (with same game title) if the current contest had expired.
- If the subscriber had unsubscribed from Celcom Game Hero portal and re-subscribe (with the same mobile phone account in Celcom), the unused GEMs will be available for the following game contest (with same game title).
Please note that GEMs will be forfeited and reset if the subscriber:
- Ports out to another network.
- Terminates the mobile subscription with Celcom.
- All GEMs purchased will remain in the Celcom Game Hero individual game account that the subscriber created.
What is Toolkit?
- Toolkit is a fun fortune game filled with valuable prizes such as RM50, RM100 and RM200 Xpax Top Up and GEMs.
- How can I play Toolkit ?
- To open a Tool Kit, simply select the Tool Kit you want, and click the “OK” button (Game app) or “Open Now" (Website) button. GEM is required to open a Tool Kit and you have to be an active Celcom Game Hero subscriber.
- Can I change my username on the Leaderboard?
- Your username can only be set one time upon submitting your score for the first time
- Can I upload my Score to the Leaderboard if I'm not a Celcom Game Hero subscriber?
- No,if you are not a subscriber, you are unable to upload your score to the Leaderboard.
- How can I become a Celcom Game Hero subscriber?
- You must be a registered Celcom postpaid or prepaid customer in order to join the Tournament.
Further feedback and queries
- For all feedback and queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a message in the feedback box in the portal and game. We will reply within 24 hours during working days.